European Code of Conduct om Zoological Gardens and Aquaria and Invasive Alien Species.
$40 Seiten, illustriert. Europarat, Straßburg.
2. SCOPE AND AIM
3.1. The history of zoological gardens and aquaria
3.2. Zoological gardens and aquaria as pathways for IAS
3.2.1. IAS originating from zoological gardens and aquaria
3.3. The multifaceted role of zoological gardens and aquaria in conservation
4. LEGAL FRAMEWORK
5. IMPLEMENTING, MONITORING AND EVALUATING THE CODE
1. Adopt effective preventative measures to avoid unintentional introduction and spread of IAS
2. Take into account the risks of IAS introductions in all wildlife and habitat management projects
3. Proactively engage in awareness raising and outreach activities focusing on IAS and their impacts
4. Adopt best practice for supporting early warning and rapid response system for IAS
5. Be aware of all relevant regulations concerning zoological gardens