MIXED-SPECIES EXHIBITS WITH CARNIVORANS VII.
Mixed-species exhibits with Raccoons (Procyonidae) and Red Panda (Ailuridae).
Within the narrower meaning of the mixed-species exhibits this document deals with six species of procyonids and the Red Panda.
In the list below you can see which species have been kept in mixed exhibits in captivity:
- Northern Raccoon, Procyon lotor Linnaeus, 1758
- Crab-eating Raccoon, Procyon cancrivorus G. Baron Cuvier, 1798
- South American Coati, Nasua nasua Linnaeus, 1766
- White-nosed Coati, Nasua narica Linnaeus, 1766
- Kinkajou, Potos flavus Schreber, 1774
- Ringtail, Bassariscus astutus Lichtenstein, 1830
Red Panda, Ailuridae
- Red Panda, Ailurus fulgens F.G. Cuvier, 1825